are you new to yoga?
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the class to fill out your registration form at the desk & so we can meet you!
Out of curtesy to those in the yoga class, the doors will be locked while the class is in session, so give yourself plenty of extra time to get there & settle in.
1. Firstly, “Welcome Home, Darling.”
2. Please take your shoes off. (we provide a place for your shoes by each entryway.)
3. Silence your phones. (It’s YOU time!)
4. Grab any yoga accessories suggested by the teacher before the class starts.
1. If possible we suggest practicing yoga on an empty tummy. Allow at least 2 hours to digest bigger meals before practicing yoga. Light snacks are okay, but always trust your intuition.
2. Hydrate or up your water intake before class or throughout the day, especially if you are coming to sweat it out in one of our heated yoga classes.
3. Following a hot yoga class, fuel your body with natural electrolytes. Try adding a slice of Lemon to your water or try organic coconut water.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Bring your own yoga mat if possible. If not, that’s okay! We provide yoga mat RENTALS for only $2.
- Bring a large towel and a smaller hand towel.
- Bring your own to-go water bottle & fill up on our complimentary alkaline water cooler. Click here to read about the benefits of alkaline water!
WHAT TO WEAR?
- Wear clothing you can fully stretch in, lightweight & breathable.
- For guys bathing suits or board shorts work!
- Bring a DRY change of clothes, especially if you are practicing hot yoga with us in the HOT room where we like to sweat it out!